Sort by: Date | Popularity

Bill Heard Chevrolet Complaints & Reviews

Bill Heard Chevrolet - Georgia, Union City / The dealership promised to trade my car in after six months of on time payments and then they closed

When I went in to Bill Heard I was told they could work a deal for me, that would in the best interest of my family. I was told that all I wouldn't have payments over $390.00 after the finance guy was done with the numbers they can back with $460.00 I was very dis-satisfied with the offer and the vehicle that I supposedly qualified for which is a 2008 Chevy HHR. I explained to the manager that I would rather just keep my trade in and try somewhere else. He explained to me that the problem was I have to have insurance befor I could leave the lot and that was inculded in that price, but...

Bill Heard Chevrolet - Georgia, Kennesaw / LIERS

I WENT TO TRADE IN A VAN THAT THEY SOLD ME A COUPLE YEARS AGO, THEY GAVE ME $10,000 FOR IT BUT WHEN WE GOT A HHR 2008 FOR IT ALL WE OWE ON THE VAN WAS ADDED TO THE NEW CAR. THEY ALSO ASK ME FOR A CO-SIGNER AND MY DAD AGREED TO BE IT. TWO WEEKS LATER THEY STILL HAVEN'T SEND THE PAPERS OF THE SALE, WHEN THE PAPERS GOT HOME THEY WHERE ON MY DAD'S NAME ONLY I DIDN'T APPEAR IN THE PAPERS AT ALL, I CALLED THEM AND THEIR ANSWER WAS THAT MY CREDIT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THAT PURCHASE, SO NOW I'M DRIVING THE CAR BACK TO THE DEALER AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS... WISH ME LUCK!

Bill Heard Chevrolet / Sell overpriced and broken cars

Va

Purchased a 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix for over $20,000 (which I financed the whole thing) in February 2006 from Bill Heard, there are now three things wrong with the car in this short period of time that the warranty they added on to the sale will not cover. They told me the warranty would cover everything that I had a problem with but I come to find out from a GMC dealer here in Sacramento that is not the case and I was misled. I feel that they charged me way to much for the vehicle and were very dishonest in disclosing the details of the warranty they added to the sale. I normally dont buy...