Sort by: Date | Popularity

bigsop.com Complaints & Reviews

bigsop.com / Cheating

Yu
Nov 07, 2014

Bigsop.com - Ordered Apple Iphone 5s White for Rs 599 1 Review Add a Comment User Ranjith Ragavan on Oct 28, 2014 While I was trying to get online with google chrome, I don't know how, but the popup came up it took me to bigsop.com website. It gave me an option to buy iPhone 5, white colour, and asked for the payment. I made the payment of 599 Rs, I don't know what to do now. Order.No: While ordering the product they have noticed that I have won the great deal of the day. Am surprised after I have made my payment they mentioned If you won the contest the Product will be delivered to...

bigsop.com / Uncommunicative seller

Po
Mar 14, 2014

I placed the order on the website www.bigsop.com, but the seller continued to lie and tell diddle-daddle. I ordered kitchen appliances from them, but the seller didn’t provide the confirmation email or the receipt. He sent the email, where he informed that my payment was successfully received. Crap, I need more information. I don’t know what to do now, because my order hasn’t been delivered yet. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.