Sort by: Date | Popularity

Bestswimwear.com Complaints & Reviews

Bestswimwear.com / They received an F for stealing money from its customers

Be

I recently have went on the better business bureau website and found out that this company has received an F for stealing money from its customers, and keeping merchandise. PLEASE DO NOT BUY from them. They have completely modified their website and disconnected their old number, and their new number goes directly to voicemail. If anyone would like to join in on trying to get their money back, I think we would have a good chance in fighting to close down this store and sueing them for their fraud! Just respond so that know one else gets taken advantage of!

Bestswimwear.com / They are con artists and thieves

Kr

Bestswimwear.com, under the umbrella company of Matrix Innovations with CEO Claude Dauman, has a history of keeping returned items and not refunding the money. This happened to me and many others I have seen online. They DO NOT COMMUNICATE AT ALL. There is only a voice mail, and no calls are ever returned. Emails also go unanswered. They have two new physical addresses, and there was "no one there to accept a returned package" at one time. Does anyone else find this strange? I am out $143 plus postage. I am filing complaints anywhere I can, including the BBB, DOJ, and FTC, along with every complaint site for fraud online. BEWARE OF BESTSWIMWAER.COM! They are con artists and thieves.

Bestswimwear.com - California, Los Angeles / Co. will not respond to my request for refund owed

Jm

I ordered a two piece swim suitfrom Bestswimwear.com in April. I had to return the top for a different size. It never came, and no one would ever return my calls or answer my emails. After several months of this, I finally decided to return the bottom piece of the suit in July. I insured it and had signature required. The USPS said it was undeliverable to their posted address! Unbelievable! I would love to get my money back for both pieces, and to know where they have moved so I can resend the bottom skirt. I have read other blogs with similar complaints about this company. I suspect it is a...

Bestswimwear.com / They wouldn't exchange a defective product

Va

I purchased a swimsuit from bestswimwear.com. I wore it once and washed it by hand and hung dry it once. During the washing process the bathing suit bleed. There was a brown stripe and it bleed in several places into the other colours. I contacted them and asked for a replacement suit for the defective product. They wouldn't help me. I've had a girlfriend who had a similar problem with a local retailer and they took the defective suit back and gave her a replacement. This is what I was asking for from bestswimwear and they wouldn't even help.