Sort by: Date | Popularity

Best Bus Complaints & Reviews

Best Bus / Conductor's behaviour

Ra
Nov 21, 2011

I suppose BEST Bus conductor should not occupy sit for himself while other commuters are standing for not availability of seat. Bus no. 514 Reg. No. MH-01 AP0077, this bus was from Mulund -CheckNaka Bus depot to L&T Infotech Park, Mahape, Navi Mumbai. at 11.30 I caught bus from Mulund-Goregaon Link Road stop to reach Mahape, MBP, from that point till I reach Mahape which is second last stop, this guy conductor of middle aged was just kept sitting on last seat before back door & was handing over ticket from there only, other commuters were standing as no other place was there as Bus was full.

Best Bus / No.37 Best Bus frequency is very Low.......

Ma

Respected Sir Sub: No.37 Best Bus frequency is very Low... I am Daily use this 37no. Bus to go University at morning from Tv Center. I Came every day by 8.20 am on Tv Center Stop ( Before Old Passport office, worli ). But 8 out of 10 time this bus never come before 9 am, and this issue I am facing Since last 14th month. so any one can help me to solve this issue. And not only me is suffering there are so many people are suffering every day due to this, because this is the only bus goes on that root from Tv center. Regards Mahendra D. Shedge

Best Bus / Best Bus 525Ltd delay timing

Ga

The time gap between two consecutive 525Ltd bus is 19/20 min according to your web site information, but the buses are not running on time, every times buses are get cancel that create pathetic problem for passenger who travel from Goregaon(E) to MBP. This is the only bus that goes via bridge and peoples are prefer to reach office by this in time but unfortunately this is not happen. Please take care the aforementioned problem and do appropriate to solve this issue asap.