Sort by: Date | Popularity

Belle Complex Complaints & Reviews

Belle Complex - Florida, Lutz / hiding their terms and conditions

Na
Aug 04, 2014

They are charging my credit card for what was supposed to be a "free" trial and are continuing to send me product (and charge me), for something I never agreed to! I'm trying to resolve this with Belle Complex out of Florida? Arizona? Canada? who the heck knows where they are located! I am furious as I did not agree to the horrendous charges they are charging me nor any recurring shipments! Their customer service agent whom I went around and around with this afternoon, said I agreed to their "externally linked" terms and conditions, (which I never saw)! She told me that these "terms" had...

Belle Complex - Nova Scotia, Halifax / Total scam

Ba
May 24, 2014

In March 2014 I bought 2 trials of the face creams for $4.99 each. Their Terms and Conditions link didn't work and I didn't receive a receipt either. How I found out about their scam was seeing 4 payments of almost $100 each on next month's credit card bill. I was furious. They refused to give me a refund when I called the first time as I was outside of the 14 day return policy. On my 3rd call to them I threatened to go to the media if they didn't return 100% of the charges they billed me. In the end, it took 4 calls to them to get all of the money refunded on my credit card.