Sort by: Date | Popularity

BayDownloads.com Complaints & Reviews

BayDownloads.com / Scam

Fr
Oct 1, 2011

BayDownloads.com / Scam Website but get your money back with CHARGEBACK!!

Th

I' was screwed by this website when I signed with them months ago. I was looking for a rare documentary that I was hope to show my students and baydownloads.com said they did it. So I sign immediately, because I was so surprised to see that! After I paid, but I could not find the file ANYWHERE now. Then I realized that it does not matter what I typed in search box, it will find it a result. Try it out! I have just searched for "Fdjskhfsd" and it shows me this results: Fdjskhfsd tested added 8.7 days ago 1144 Kb/s Fdjskhfsd.rar added 1.4 days ago 540 Kb/s Fdjskhfsd (2008) added 11.5 day...

BayDownloads.com / copyright infringement, theft of intellectual property

Ti

They have posted an ebook, previously purchased from Amazon.com, named "Mike's Basic Guide to Cabling" authored by Mike Gorman, to their website for free download by their paying members. This was done without the author's knowledge and without his consent. They have not responded to a "take down" request by the author. They are stealing his intellectual property and charging others for that property.