Sort by: Date | Popularity

Based Capital Limited Dermac (3, Talbot Road Bedford, Mk40 3ee) Complaints & Reviews

Based Capital Limited Dermac (3, Talbot Road Bedford, Mk40 3ee) / Evermax food supplement

Ki
Sep 12, 2016

Extracting money from my debit card without my permission. Paid £2.95 online for Trial Order on 25th August 2016 £69.84 taken from my account on 9th September 2016 without my permission. Tried to call the telephone number they have listed (and included with their delivery note for the original order) NO SUCH NUMBER. This company uses several addresses, several postcodes and numerous P.O. Box numbers. Further research shows "Extracting Money Without Permission" is common practice carried out by Based Capital Ltd. With many an online customer experiencing exactly the same scam. What Based Capital...

Based Capital Limited Dermac (3, Talbot Road Bedford, Mk40 3ee) - England, Cotswolds, Dorchester / DermaC, Rejuvius Eye Cream

Ik
Aug 29, 2015

22/04/2015 I have been ordered on line 2 items, as in offer via Yahoo was written that it should be free trial, just I will to pay for delivery £ 2, 25 x 2 only. Order No: 2553782. Then I started to get every month these products . I thought that is free and did not check my bank statement, just now when I have been understood that I lost plenty money without my permission and agreement with this company. I've paid by my Visa Debit Card (Lloyd's bank) for free trial 4.50 £, then this company charged me: 08/06/2015 - 87.67 £ 08/06/2015 - 89.78 £ 07/07/2015 - 89.78 £ 10/07/2015 - 65.75...