Sort by: Date | Popularity

BargainLand Complaints & Reviews

BargainLand / Bargainland is a den of thieves! Buyers beware!

I bought 18 lots of books on ebay from this firm. (almost 1000 dollars). I have received nothing! I've sent them dozens of emails with no result. First they confirmed the books were still in their warehouse, then after much emailing, they said that they'd have to refund. Bottom line is that after three months: no books and no refund. I'll be pursuing the matter with the appropriate law enforcement authorities, but please learn from my experience(!) stay away from these folks. They're a den of thieves.

BargainLand / BargainLand is a scam!

Va

Bargainland advertised a Tektronix curve tracer using a photo that showed an intact picture tube and suggested the item had a value of over $1,200. I won the item and when it arrived there was no picture tube present but a few glass fragments suggest the unit may have been dropped before shipment. When contacted Bargainland at first did not respond but finally responded saying the unit was listed AS IS. But the item was sent to me AS WAS! The Bargainland website claims that items received significantly different that represented will be fully refunded, including shipping costs. Bargainland refused to honor this. Ebay was of no help even though they state they will not tolerate violations of sellers stated policies.