Baikal Miner Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Baikal Miner / the real baikal miner is a fraud

BaikalMinerScam on May 15, 2017
I have been ripped off from baikalminer.com for $4676 and want you share my horror story so hopefully you don’t end up getting ripped off. Stay away from baikal miner!!! After weeks of research on google and youtube, I thought the baikal miner would be a good investment mining dash coins at 300 mh/s using only 75 watt of power. Boy was I in for the biggest scam and ripoff and ride of my life!!! After one month of baikal miner hustling and scamming me, he stole $4676 and I am now stuck with a defective baikal miner cube. I am now still shock and so disgusted of these people! This is why...

Baikal Miner / baikal miner

Baikal Miner Cube on May 15, 2017
Baikal Miner is currently being investigated by the FBI. Don't send your bitcoin to them first and hoping they will send you the Baikal Miner Cube. WARNING !!! You cannot get your bitcoin back !!! Baikal Miner have known to RIP OFF many people in the past. Their business model invite scammer. The REAL Baikal Miner is working with the FAKE Baikal Miner on Skype to scam you.

Baikal Miner / is the real baikal miner and the fake baikal miner working together to scam you?

Baikal Miner SCAM on May 14, 2017
Baikal miner is a crook and a scam I have been ripped off from baikalminer.com for $4676 and want you share my horror story so hopefully you don’t end up getting ripped off. Stay away from baikal miner!!! After weeks of research on google and youtube, I thought the baikal miner would be a good investment mining dash coins at 300 mh/s using only 75 watt of power. Boy was I in for the biggest scam and ripoff and ride of my life!!! After one month of baikal miner hustling and scamming me, he stole $4676 and I am now stuck with a defective baikal miner cube. I am now still shock and so disgusted...
Contact Us