Sort by: Date | Popularity

Avcgame.com Complaints & Reviews

Avcgame.com / After you pay, agents vanish and delete accounts

Ac
Mar 14, 2014

I ordered money for the game from the website www.avcgame.com. I spoke with live chat agent, and she asked me if I paid for my order already. I told yes, and she asked to wait couple of hours. I waited 6 hours, but nothing. I went to Skype, but her profile was deleted already. I tried to send emails, but all of them were returned back. Total scam. Don’t order from them. I just wanted to warn everyone not to deal with such dishonest people. I hope my experience will help other people.

Avcgame.com / RPG game gold

Su
Feb 24, 2014

i made an order and was told that i cant recieve my order until i make another order. so i made another order then the custumer service lady couldnt complete my delivery because of the seller who i dont know what happen to him. i wait a few hour and still they didnt have my order and after a few days i went to ask to see if any gold was in stock and there was but the same lady didnt want to finish my delivery and always end the conversation when i dont text anything.heres my PROOF of the conversations wish i would have save the 1st one. "irene Joins. irene Says: hello You Say: hey watsup it...