Sort by: Date | Popularity

Auto Portfolio Services Complaints & Reviews

Auto Portfolio Services - Utah, Salt Lake City / closed and repo my car

Cf
CFF on Feb 28, 2014

I bought my car in January of 2013. I payed my loan one month ahead each month. Then recently, I couldnt pay my loan online any more or reach anyone at the office and I received no mail telling me that they were closing and who or where to send payment. Today is February 28th, 2014 and on Tuesday, they repo my car and gave me no paper work to go with it. I have been good on my loan and now i have nothing to show for it. I am 61 years old and I am disabled and with no warning they came and took my car. I wish I could get my money back. What a scam!!

Auto Portfolio Services - Colorado, Greenwood Village / Class Action Lawsuit

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION!!! CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT! AUTO PORTFOLIO SERVICES Everyone who has been vicitimized by this company needs to contact the Law Office Below Attention Patty: ext 172 Law office of Demler, Armstrong, And Rowland 4500 East Pacific Coast Highway Fourth Floor Long Beach, California 90804 Phone#562-597-0029 Fax# 562-494-3958 Please Contact Patty at the Law Firm Above with all your complaints and what they have done to you so that we can gain the further interest of their law firm to take our case. Together we can put these crooks out of business and retrieve what is rightfully ours.

Auto Portfolio Services / UNPORFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE/ THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE/SCAMMERS

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS COMPANY COULD STILL BE IN BUSINESS. I HAVE LOOKED THROUGH ALL OF THE COMPLAINTS PEOPLE HAVE POSTED AND FROM WHAT I SEE, WE ALL HAVE BEEN PUT THROUGH THE SAME SITUATION. WORSE PART IS, WE ARE ALL WILLING TO PAY OR FIX THE SITUATIONS AND YET SUPERVISORS ARE "TOO BUSY" TO RETURN CALLS OR THE INCOMPETENT PEOPLE ANSWERING THE PHONES DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THESE SITUATIONS! THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS! I AM GOING TO COMPILE A LIST OF EMAILS AND PHONE NUMBERS OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SUBMITTED THEIR COMPLAINTS AND SUBMIT EVERYTHING TO A LAWYER TO SEE ABOUT A CLASS ACT LAWSUIT! THIS HAS GONE FAR ENOUGH! SIGNED, AM

Auto Portfolio Services / falsifying documents

auto portfolio claims that they have taken over for peak5 but yet its all the same people. When I sent a release of lien to centrix funds to Colorado at peak 5 address, a woman who claims she works for centrix funds refused to sign off on my title claiming I have to call auto portfolio services and the address and number at the bottom of the page. When I did this it was a number for an adult phone sex line!!! swear to god!! She also lied about the date when she recieved my certified mail and backdated it by two full weeks? little did the stupid ### know that I have proof of when she received...

Auto Portfolio Services / Switch from Peak 5

Sp

I was unaware of the switch between Peak5 and this new company. I found out when the check I had sent them was returned almost a month later! I am so tired of this company switching names! I am going to go out today in hopes of finding another car just so I do not have to deal with them anymore!!

Auto Portfolio Services - Nevada, Spring Creek / no notification on the vehicle loans

I have been making my payments to Peak 5 for several years now, I did not receive my bill or statement, for the month of July. Auto Portfolio Services took over in June & failed to notify everyone of the changes that had been made recently. I have never missed a payment since I bought my car, & today when I FINALLY received my bill, I am now a month behind. Peak 5 went under in May, & Auto Portfolio Services took over in June - that's when I sent in my last payment & Auto Portfolio Services cashed it. Today I FINALLY received my bill for well over 1000.00, & the due date is for July 19th...

Auto Portfolio Services - New Mexico, Farmington / no contact

Wj

I had a car loan with Peak5 and to my surprise when i went to make my payment this month i found out they were out of business. I have been trying to get ahold of the new company Auto Portfoliio Service with no luck. The phone number just rings and rings and the website is no longer any good. If someone has a clue how to contact these people i'm listening.

Auto Portfolio Services - Nevada / Demand payment

My mother never had a payment issue with Peak5 until July 2009 when there as no payment taken out of her account. We were never notified that the company went out of business. I tried on her bahalf to get thru a web page or by phone and no such luck as the page was down and the phone had a busy signal at all times of the day. I contacted the local TV station and they advised me to write a demand letter requesting contact from them to her. A letter was sent to the Attorney General and Peak5 via certified mail. Yeterday, my mother received a notice for payment in the mail from Auto Portfolio...