Sort by: Date | Popularity

AUSTIN RESEARCH INSTITUTE Complaints & Reviews

AUSTIN RESEARCH INSTITUTE / Non delivery of paid goods

Ma

I ordered products from austin research institute via the internet on 2009-02-11 and my creditcard were debited to the amount of $239.97 on the same day. Several e-mails and unanswered phonecalls later, i have not received the products or any feedback from them, not even an automated response to my e-mails. Are they a scam? If so i need to lodge a fraud complaint with interpol the details are as follows Merchant number: 3975 Receipt number: 1258723693.6888 Sales order number: 120908

AUSTIN RESEARCH INSTITUTE - Maryland, Hampstead / Scam and fraud

Va

I ordered the attract-rx product from the attract-rx website on 23/09/08 - payment via my credit card was processed immediately and payment receipt was received the very same day. According to the website i was to receive the product within 7 - 15 working days from date of payment. I am still waiting for the product. I have sent about 6 e-mails to the company and not even the courtesy of a response, just an automated response that i will be contacted as soon as possible. 6 unanswered e-mails and counting... realy starting to feel as though i have been scammed, paid for a product that i don't have. From what i have been reading this seems to be a common practice of this company!!!