Sort by: Date | Popularity

Atm Card Complaints & Reviews

Atm Card / žádost o novou kartu

Ja
Jan Novák on Dec 20, 2014

Good evening, I took my card ATM, I contacted the office and they told me at your applying for a new card, I can not get into your account because they do not or card number pin.Prosim know just what I do now, I do not even looked at the state account, I do not have a number, the card I received from you, please let me know what to do, thank Jan Novák Vesecký 214, Liberec, Czech Republic 46325 tel: + 420 730 626 780 email: [email protected]

Atm Card / loss

Vi
vipan kumar ummat on Apr 19, 2013

sir, i have lost my ATM card issued vy state bank of India, civil lines Branch, Ludhiana the branch code is 674. the card was issued in the name of vipan kumar ummat s/b a/c No. 31244526489 valid up to august 2016. my card no. is 51692*********89. Kindly arrange to block the card.Thain's and provide a ticket no. to my phone no 9803450202 and email id [email protected]

Atm Card / BLOCK OF ATM CARD

Ri
Riya.dev on Jul 3, 2011

I had to lost my ATM Card of My Saving Account, A/C NO : 30655774646 Which I had interest to block my ATM Card as soon as Possiable .

Atm Card / ATM Card

Sir, I have my saving acc. at pathankot branch & my atm card is expired in the month of july 2010, regarding this i got a letter in the month of july from your Bank that they have sent my renewed ATM card to respective branch for the safety point of view & suggest me to collect the same from bank, but till date i did not rececived any renewed card even after my various visits to bank & got the answered that your card is not recevided yet. I was very happy when i recived a letter from bank that bank was very caring about coustmors, but it was shocking that till date i did not recived card. sir...

Atm Card / Unblocking of ATM

I MOHAMMAD REHAN, HAVING A SAVING ACCOUNT NO. 10026523063, IN SBI, RCE, SHAMLA HILLS, BRANCH, BHOPAL, M.P. I HAVE LOST MY ATM CARD NO. 6220180288900010969 ONE AND A HALF MONTH AGO. AND I BLOCKED IT THROUGH THE TELEPHONE CUSTOMER CARE. THEY GIVEN ME BLOCKING CONFIRMATION TICKET NO. 201001044698302 AND SAID IF YOU GET BACK YOUR CARD THE UNBLOCKING PROCESS WILL TAKE THROUGH YOUR BRANCH ONLY. AFTER 3 DAYS OF BLOCKING I FIND MY CARD AND GIVE AN APPLICATION FOR UNBLOCKING THE ATM. BUT AFTER ONE MONTH MY CARD IS STILL BLOCKED. BRANCH OFFICER OF RCE BRANCH IS NOT TAKING MATTER SERIOUSLY. SO I M FACING BROBLEMS. SIR PLEASE TAKE ACTION IN THIS REGARD. THANKING U MOHAMMAD REHAN

Atm Card / do not know if it is fraud

would like to know whether this ATM card issued to me is genuine, as the bank is informing that they have handed over the card to courier comapny EMS, which is demanding USD 325.00 for shipment to India and they are seeking that this amount be transferred to individual account not to courier comapny, hence i am unable to understand why they are refusing to send the card by debitting the amount would apprcaite if you could confirm if this is true card, also provide me the e-mail address so that i acn forward all the mails received by me from this Eco bank, the mail is sent by Mr Jonathan.O.Dakou, Head of ATM Unit, ECOBANK.

Atm Card / Non payment of cash through ATM Card

To The Manager CANARA BANK From : VEDAVATI. K. JOSHI SB ACCOUNT NO. 4008 CANARA BANK GOKAK BRANCH ATM CARD NO. 4214 - 5827 - 6300 Sir, I the undersigned ATM Card holder of Canara Bank, Gokak Branch Card No. 4214 - 5827 - 6300 had operated my ATM card at Corporation Bank - ATM Centre at Samadevi Galli, Belgaum around 12.30 pm on 26th March- 2008 for Rs.4000/- ( Rs.2000 + Rs.2000)and could not recieve the amount. But Rs.4000/- has been debited to my account. I have submitted written complaint to the CANARA BANK, Gokak Branch. They have also forwarded the complaint to CANARA BANK - BANGALORE...

Atm Card / atm card provided does not work

sir I have opened a account in sbi bank at vansathalipuram (hyderabad (AP) ) account no-30227793146 recently , the atm card given from the bank does not work ,it gives a error code 130 at atm machine ,it says that the card was not readen properly , sir I am in trouble . I told the bank about this but nobody responded in this , please issue me a replacement of my given atm card