Sort by: Date | Popularity

Aspen Exteriors Complaints & Reviews

Aspen Exteriors - Iowa, Waterloo / Misleading Sales Practices

Wa
May 22, 2013

I contacted, Aspen Exteriors, a BBB accredited company, to get an estimate on hail damage repairs to my home. When their representative arrived, he wasn't even interested in looking at the damage. He was more concerned about how much my insurance company was paying out for the damage and "selling" me on Aspen Exteriors inexpensive, worry-free, handling of repairs. I had already gotten other estimates, from reputable, local contractors, for the repair of the roofs on the house & garage. Those estimates were detailed and ranged between $12, 000-$15, 000. When the Aspen representative told me...

Aspen Exteriors - Minnesota, Anoka / contractors

Re
Sep 20, 2011

Great roof The roof on our house experienced damage in September due to a hail storm and two tornadoes in the area. Our insurance company inspected our roof after the storm and stated that our roof was not damaged. Two months later, the roof on our house began leaking in the upstairs. I contacted Aspen Exteriors, and made an appointment for them to come out and inspect our roof. Within two days of my initial call, they inspected my roof and determined that there was hail damage. Within five days of informing our insurance company that Aspen Exteriors inspected our roof and stated that there...

Aspen Exteriors - Minnesota / BBB A+ Rating

Ch
Sep 19, 2011

I find it hard to believe this company only has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. The professionalism and expert work and service definitely deserve more than A+. Aspen Exteriors is the best I have ever dealt with. Thank you for everything, the biggest complaint I have is I don't need any more work done but when I do I will be calling Aspen Exteriors.

Aspen Exteriors - Minnesota, Anoka / Billing issue

At
Sep 15, 2011

I was give an estimate from Aspen Exteriors, I said go ahead and do it. They did the work and when they were done the price was 10% LESS than they originally told me. Aspen Exteriors did exactly what they said they would do and for much less.

Aspen Exteriors - Minnesota, Anoka / Dishonest sales practices

Ra
May 08, 2011

The sales person, INITIALS, jk, of Aspen Exteriors was supposed to talk with my Father first, before he started to do anything. I told him on several different phone calls, "YOU HAVE TO CALL MY DAD, FIRST BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, i DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE, OR ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? I ASKED HIM." "YES, HE SAID, I UNDERSTAND, I WILL CALL HIM TONIGHT, AND YES, I WILL LEAVE HIM A MESSAGE, IF HE DOES NOT ANSWER." WELL, HE LIED, HE DID NOT CALL MY DAD, MY DAD REFUSED TO WORK WITH HIM BECAUSE HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT HOMES, NOTHING. THEY MISREPRESENTED THE SALE, DID NO WORK, AND ARE NOW GARNISHING MY WAGES, FOR 3.000.00! cONSUMERS BEWARE, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, YOU WILL BE SORRY. I AM!!!