Sort by: Date | Popularity

AsOnTV.com Complaints & Reviews

AsOnTV.com / They look legitimate, but when you order a product, they charge your credit/debit card and do not deliver a product

Gu

This website is a scam. They look legitimate, but when you order a product, they charge your credit/debit card and do not deliver a product. Their customercare email address bounces back any communication you send as UNDELIVERABLE several days after you email them. Their phone number on the website says the mailbox is full after you listen to the long message. The phone number on my credit card bill is different from the website phone number and has been disconnected. I am filing a formal complaint thru my credit card company and will press to get this web scam shut down!

AsOnTV.com / Charged credit card but didn't ship items!

Ia

I placed an order with AsOnTv.com online and my credit card was billed, but I never received the three products I ordered. I e-mailed their customer servce dept. and called three times and left voice messages with contact information and they never responded. I was never able to speak to a person, only an answering machine.