Sort by: Date | Popularity

asic-trade.com Complaints & Reviews

asic-trade.com / fake! scam.

Ma
Jan 26, 2018

Scam! they are selling default products and once you pay the price they will block you! Totally Fake! I had a recent experience with this website. They are being very irresponsible and not communicate in professional way! It is completely waste of time and money! although they will block you any time!either you have paid for the product! They are being so cheap, irresponsible and fake! They contact you very provisional way once you have pay they money they start making less communication and then blocked you! really fake and bad company, I happened to buy a product that never ever deliver me. I am really disappointed, really fake and poor company!

asic-trade.com / fake!

Sa
Jan 24, 2018

Totally fake! I had a recent experience with this website. They are being very irresponsible and not communicate in professional way! It is completely waste of time and money! Scam! They are selling default products and once you pay the price they will block you! Totally fake! I had a recent experience with this website. They are being very irresponsible and not communicate in professional way! It is completely waste of time and money! Although they will block you any time! Either you have paid for the product! They are being so cheap, irresponsible and fake! They contact you very provisional...