Sort by: Date | Popularity

Arclabs Complaints & Reviews

Arclabs / Trials sent equinox day & night serum & rvtl cream

Sh
Apr 10, 2016

I was sent without requesting 2 trial products - Equinox day & night serum and RVTL anti aging cream. I intended to send them back but before I could they took £200 from my husbands bank account. I did not give them thesè details so they must have got them from some other company whose product we have purchased. I am not happy about this as I did not order or want the product as I am alergic to most creams as they bring me out in a rash. I beleive they may have behaved fraudulently. Please can you tell me how I can get our money back.

Arclabs / Raspberry Ketone Blast and Cleanse xtrem

Do
Mar 13, 2016

On the 26th Feb I completed a registration form online to accept a free trial of Raspberry Ketone Blast and Cleanse Extrem. I've found both products to be absolutely no use what so ever. To add insult to injury, I've had £184.00 taken out of my account without authorisation. This is a common practice I believe, as it states in their T's & C's that once you've agreed to the "Free Trial" you automatically agree to "Auto-ship" monthly, unless you cancel. This means they can collect the fees from your bank. I feel aggrieved that a company can be allowed to...

Arclabs / Nature plus/ trimbody/ raspberry ketone/ nutradiet

Pa
Jan 20, 2016

I ordered free samples of magic slimming / cleansing pills on the 29th December, which I received, I also received a letter saying if I was unhappy to return the products, the product didn't work so I stopped using the product. On the [protected] I was charged £95, £89 and £79.95 respectively for the products, this is a scam, so be warned and you can't get the money back. you can't find anywhere to complain or cancel this transaction.

Arclabs - England, Cambridgeshire, Sawston / Scam, don't buy from them

Do
Mar 01, 2014

I bought pills form Arc Labs. They offered free trial for the first order, and I paid about $15 for the postage. But after several days the seller sent me another set of pills, which I never ordered. I checked my account and found out that they charged me for $300, but I needed to pay only for postage. Total scammers and liars. Don’t buy from them.