Sort by: Date | Popularity

Apply2Save.com Complaints & Reviews

Apply2Save.com / They have either deserted this office or have all gone on vacation with my money

Po
May 31, 2011

Following receipt of their required documentation on March 11, 2009, I cancelled. I called their mitigation agent Derek LaBossier (Ext. 73007) and was assurred of a refund ($595). When I received an email from Korrei Amaral in customer service, I returned mail with my request for cancellation.Then was told to wait 30 days by their Quality Assurrance person, Alexa Smith (888-202-5662 ext. 73054). None of these people can be contacted, none of my calls get returned, none of my most recent emails answered. After 30 days they have either deserted this office or have all gone on vacation with my money!

Apply2Save.com - Iowa / Stole money from my checking account

Pa

I contected apply 2 save.com to help me save my home from foreclouser they sound good at frist then stated that they would put me on a payment plan after i gave them the okay to deduct funds from my account, i never got the chance to give them the okay they just went into my checking account like it was theres and started taking funds out up to $275, 00 until i noticed that my account was in overdraft, once you give up your info the bank dont wont to help you. I have been calling and e mailing them for my money back do to me not using there severces for nothing due to president obama...

Apply2Save.com - Washington, Moses Lake / Home Modification Loan

Yes< I too was a sucker to fall for this company too, I paid them up front $500.00 to start a loan modification on my fist mortgage and second mortgage. This was in Oct. 2017 and they requested I fill out paperwork do a hardship letter ect. they never return your calls or emails. I got a modification onlyto be fooled, my first mortgage just put my late payments to the back of my loan and charged me a fee to do this and for my second mortgage they did nothing, I am know 90 days past due and they want my money or they will foreclose, know apply 2 save wants me to pay another 500.00 and they...