Sort by: Date | Popularity

Appbuy Complaints & Reviews

Appbuy / Unauthorized Transaction

Bi
Apr 28, 2015

They took money out off my account and I don;t know who these people are and do not know how they got into my account . I do not shop online at any cost . I want a full refund . The cops have been notified and so has my bank . They will be letting me know of anymore suspisouse activity . The amount of 45.09 will be put back imediatley . You will be hearing from the police very soon . Thanks Crystal L Roberson . [protected]@gmail.com

Appbuy - Arkansas, london / unauthorised charges

Le
Feb 02, 2014

I have been trying to speak to a representative from appbuy very urgently and no one has got back to me. I feel as though I have been tricked in to a contract, I do not wish to use ''armor for android'' app . I want to cancel the subscription as soon as possible! I do not wish to be charged monthly.

Appbuy - Delaware, Wilmington / Unauthorized charges

Wo
Aug 03, 2013

I discovered $7.95 being charged to my debit card since May 2013 from this company. I did NOT purchase their service of antivirus software called "Android Armor". I looked at it in Googleplay but did NOT authorize them to charge me! When I followed the directions on their website to stop the charges, "Tim" kept speaking OVER me insisting I MUST have purchased it. When I asked for the unauthorized money be put back, he laid out a long process short of the Supreme Court to get it. He was rude to me and would not speaking over me-even when I asked him to. I insisted he/the company put an immediate STOP to accessing my account and notified my bank immediately.