Sort by: Date | Popularity

Angela-shoes.com Complaints & Reviews

Angela-shoes.com / When I started searching for my order, I could no longer find the original website

Ho
Jun 20, 2012

I ordered a pair of Dansko sandals. The only payment option available was PayPal which normally indicates a valid site. When I started searching for my order, I could no longer find the original website. I sent several emails to the email on the PayPal receipt which went unanswered. I received a blue gift bag in the mail today [protected]) from China. I opened a dispute and claim in PayPal. Judging by the scam information I have found this evening, PayPal should be the target of this investigation as they continue to allow the seller to scam everyone.

Angela-shoes.com / Fake 'Paypal' site

Vi
Jun 13, 2012

Fake 'Paypal' site. Paid for pair of Crocs shoes (No 16910). Nothing arrived. Website now gone. Realized afterwards Angela-Shoes is a 'phishing' site designed to extract money from your bank/credit card, get your email address, and your Paypal login details. PLEASE change your passwords to prevent any further access.

Angela-shoes.com / Tried to contact them for the status, but the send button doesn't work

Fo
Oct 24, 2011

I GOT SCAMMED TOO by angela-shoes.com (shoesmallbaba.com). 8 days ago, i ordered a Frye boot. Checked the status today, still "Processing". Tried to contact them for the status, but the SEND button doesn't work. Tried to email using address they gave me, [protected]@hotmail.com, Yahoo mail alerted me for possible SCAM. This scared me. I contacted PayPal for a dispute. I checked the status again on angela-shoes.com website, it became "Pending", and that PayPal payment will get reversed by less the amount i paid. I contacted PayPal, they assured me that the Seller cannot do that. I should...