Sort by: Date | Popularity

AN & Associates Co. Inc. Complaints & Reviews

AN & Associates Co. Inc. / wrong product delivered/lengthy shipping time

Ha
Jul 10, 2019

Ordered a shirt from "Comfy T-Shirts in early May 2019. Contacted the company in late May because I had not received the shirt or a confirmation that it had been shipped. I did receive a response stating that the delay was due to an overwhelming number of orders but I would receive an confirmation once the shirt was sent. I received a text message about the 6th of June indicating that the shirt had been shipped however, the tracking info was in French and there was no information about the status of the shipment. On June 24, 2019, I received the package which contained a shirt that was not...

AN & Associates Co. Inc. / ios wireless headphones

Ci
Apr 25, 2019

I have sent 3 emails, one on 4/18, one on 4/20 and one on 4/25 seeking information regarding a refund for my iOS wireless headphones, order #112043. I called both of the customer service numbers that the AN &Associates Co. Inc. website said to call and both were disconnected. I am sending both pairs back for a full refund as the red set was damaged upon arrival. There was no return packing slip nor an address on the website. I need an address for returns.