Sort by: Date | Popularity

Amir and Sanchez Nutraceuticals Complaints & Reviews

Amir and Sanchez Nutraceuticals - Missouri, Piedmont / Nature's Acai Berry

Sy

The very same thing happened here. I ordered the Nature's Acai Berry via the website on 2-18-09, got the shippment 3-05-09, gained 5 lbs immediately. I called the 1-800-983-7968 that is on my credit card statement where they billled me $79.96. I called on 3-09-09 & cancelled the orders There are 54 pills in the bottle. Since I am no longer taking the pills I have lost 2 pounds. Every time I have called & complained I have gotten a RUDE, HATEFULL & SMART ### operator.

Amir and Sanchez Nutraceuticals - California / Acai Berry Bogus Offer; DON'T BUY!!!!!!!

Su

I ordered Nature's Acai Berry Supplement from Amir and Sanchez Nutraceuticals online, after reading that it was thoroughly researched and "Approved by Dr. Oz and Oprah." I placed my order on February 15 and received the product on March 13. I was not so happy that expedited shipping took a month! I was happy to finally get it in the mail (whew, I thought, I didn't get ripped off!). But, the joke was on me. The bottle came in a small envelope with NO invoice or phone number to call. That is when I got suspicious and looked up Amir and Sanchez Nutraceuticals online and saw all these...

Amir and Sanchez Nutraceuticals - California, Torrance / won't refund charges after request

Ca

after making numerous calls to request charges be refunded, my account was never corrected. I attemped to contact a supervisor and was never allowed to speak with one, nor did one ever return my calls. They claim their 14 day trial begins when they ship Nature's Acai Berry product. The terms are fradulent and misleading. How can one have a 14day "FREE" trial when it takes 7-10 days to receive the product. No one can determine how a product performs in 2 to 3 days. Their claims that the product will ship within 24 hours of ordering is fraudlent. If you are not satisfied with Nature'...

Amir and Sanchez Nutraceuticals / Unauthorized charges

He

I recently ordered a 'free Trial' of Acia Berry supplement from Amir and Sanchez Nutraceuticals. This is a total scam!!! Once you order the free bottle, which is on a link referencing Opra and Doctor Oz on Facebook, you pay $4.95 for shipping and handling with your credit card. This is a huge mistake!! The company uses your credit card to enroll you in a membership that is hidden away in the small print. Unless you cancel this and other memberships they've enrolled you in, they will charge your credit card $ 85.91 a month. I ordered this free bottle on Feb 18th, then called to...

Amir and Sanchez Nutraceuticals - California, Torrance / Mot satified with product

Ro

Product did not work as advertised and I was charged with re-order and could not contact company at 866-897-0663 to stop further charges.