Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ameritrust Financial Credit Complaints & Reviews

Ameritrust Financial Credit - Florida, Clearwater / Fake offers!

Received several calls offering a credit card refused several times. They repeatedly called back offering good credit card at 8.9% interest with 2000 limit. They received my banking info and social. After researching online. I immediately called the costumer service attempting to cancel, could not get through. So I called the number that contacted me asking for help in canceling, they refused nor did they give me any contact info to customer service. So I called my bank and placed a freeze on my account that allows you to receive funds but will not allow any other transaction to happen, accept...

Ameritrust Financial Credit / Ameritrust financial credit is a SCAM!

Va

In the mail I received info from Ameritrust Financial Credit regarding a credit card with a $200 membership fee. I called them & gave them my personal info, bank account info and $200 was deducted within 24 hours. 2 months later I still have heard nothing from this company. No card, no calls, no mail... NOTHING! I have made several phone calls and left messages. They don't respond. They are bogus! Don't give them any of your personal info. Throw away their info they send or send it back to them. They are a SCAM!!!