Sort by: Date | Popularity

Americash Mortgage Bankers Complaints & Reviews

Americash Mortgage Bankers / Stay away from these guys

Kl
Sep 11, 2011

This is to get other consumers aware of what would be a company practice that happened to me this last week end. On 07/22/2010 8:50am while I was shopping for 30 years fixed rate to refinance my home loan through Google web search engine, I came across AmeriCASH that offered a rate that was 4.0% fixed for 30 years and $1, 500 lender fees. I called this company and talked to Dan, a Sr. Mortgage Banker about the rate. He went ahead to the same site and checked the rate and then stated that AmeriCASH has to honor what was advertised on Google so I questioned him to start the process at this rate...

Americash Mortgage Bankers - California, Brea / No Complaints; GREAT JOB!

Sa

I have NO COMPLAINTS with AMERICASH MORTGAGE BANKERS!!! I just had a loan fund with Americash and they did a GREAT job from start to finish. I found them on Google and read some complaints and told them if they did a great job I would for sure let every one know they did great. being true to my word I am posint this and I am glad I went with Americash! I really Am! Special note: Andy was my loan officer and he was just great. Sally and Rob Curry

Americash Mortgage Bankers / False advertising

Fr

This is to get other consumers aware of what would be a company practice that happened to me this last week end. On 07/22/2010 8:50am while I was shopping for 30 years fixed rate to refinance my home loan through Google web search engine, I came across Americash that offered a rate that was 4.0% fixed for 30 years and $1, 500 lender fees. I called the company and talked to Dan, a Sr. Mortgage Banker about the rate. He went ahead to the same site and checked the rate and then stated that Americash has to honor what was advertised on Google so I asked him to start the process at this rate...

Americash Mortgage Bankers - California, Brea / Use them at your own risk

Va

I tried to refinance my mortgage through LendingTree.com. I was contacted by Americash Mortgage Bankers. I got its Good Faith Estimate with a good rate for 1.5% point. But during closing, there is an extra 0.75% discount point which the loan officer never disclosed to me during the whole loan process (a month). So use Americash Mortgage Bankers at your own risk. There is another complaint to the same lender 14814 at this site.