American Land & Leisure Complaints & Reviews Sorted by Most Reviews

American Land & Leisure / sunset point camp ground, granby co

St
Jul 15, 2018

Was knocking on door of friend's trailer to leave a business card. Rick Richards came up and asked me what I was doing there. I said it was none of his business. I have every right to be there and I will not be hazarded by him. He said this is his camp ground and I will do as he says. I told him this is usda forest land and I have every right to go where I want to. He threatened to call police if I did not leave. I asked for his name and told him he will hear further from me. This husband and wife team have been a problem here with local residents for as long as they have been here during the...

American Land & Leisure / timpanogos campground

Ge
Jun 13, 2018

Timpanogos Campground, Utah June 03, 2018 I can't believe it cost $25 to camp for a night. For this price one would expect all facilities to be operational and running. The potable water could not be used because the lines are being flushed, the bathrooms are run down and barely operational. What is this company doing with all the money? I remember a time the facilities were run by the Forest service, camping fees were $8.00/night and the camp hosts were volunteers and not in every campsite. it has gotten to the point that small families can no longer afford to camp in an improved site.