Sort by: Date | Popularity

Alteril Complaints & Reviews

Alteril - Hawaii / Fradulent Billing

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: On 9/30/2010 I ordered a free trial of Alteril from your tv infomercial. I was advised that I would be charged $0.97 for shipping and handling to Hawaii, and that it could take 3-4 weeks to recieve the package. Upon reciept I would have 7 days to try the product, and either continue using it or cancel the continued shipments. I recieved the trial supply on October 9. I cancelled my continued order on October 11, via customer service where I was assured that everything was cancelled and that I would not be charged since I had cancelled well within the 7 day trial...

Alteril - California, Monrovia 91016 / sending product I did not order

I received a one week supply of Alteril on or about May 21st and paid only postage. Now 2 weeks later I received another bottle of Alteril( 60 tabs). and was charged 36.90 to my credit card. I did not order this bottle of 60 tabs!!! I do not want any more bottles sent to me and charged to my credit card!! Could you please help? Thank-you Ellie Joray 3125 Bridlewood Lane Jacksonville Fla 32257 Phone 904 699-4415 e-mail address [email protected]

Alteril - Pennsylvania, Philadelphia / not honoring returns

On April 14 I contacted Alteril's customer service. I cancelled the delivery service for which I had not opted. I was told to return the product for a refund which I did. On May 4 there was another mailing. Again I contacted customer service and was told my account was cancelled and to return the product. It is now 5/11 and I still have not received any refund. They currently owe me over $72 that I cannot afford to lose.

Alteril - Connecticut / Service

Alteril is a scam, it DOES NOT WORK, they will keep charging your account!! you MUST CANCEL the card that you used to get the free sample, this is the ONLY way to stop the charges. If all the people do this, this fraud company will be out of business and maybe the gov will investigate this company. I just got off the phone with my bank and cancelled my card, and they will send me a new one with a different card # so this fraud of a company will NOT be able to charge anything to my card, as they will not have access to my new information!! PLEASE!!! cancel the card that you used!!!