Sort by: Date | Popularity

Allure Furniture Design Complaints & Reviews

Allure Furniture Design - California, Pasadena / No Longer In Business??

I've made attempts to purchase only to find out their phone number and email is not longer in service. This was the only company I didn't bother calling first to make sure they were ligit! Boy did I make that mistake! When I received an error code on my submission of my order, I called - phone numbers are disconnected. I then tried to email - with no response. I've spent all morning notifying my credit card company in the event they charge my card. Now I'm worried about ID theft as I've now read how they've been taking money and not delivering products. Thank you for all those who posted about how bad this company is. I can't believe Yahoo still shows them on the WWW!

Allure Furniture Design - Delaware, Wilmington / Criminal Activity

Just joining the list of complaints regarding Allure Furniture Design, web site hosted by Name King and straw of Portfolio Brains, LLC. This company processed an order via credit card, never received merchandise, they informed that product was damaged (???) in delivery. Offered to replace, order was cancelled and refund assured "in writing" in 24 - 48 hours. That was 08/02/2007. No refund to date. Credit card dispute filed, complaint with BBB of California filed, as well as, formal complaint and investigation request has been filed with Atty. General for State of California. Also have notified...

Allure Furniture Design / No furniture, no refund

Order a tent bed on july 5, 2007 and mattress. After about three weeks of the furniture not showing up I emailed them. They tracked the shipment and said it was damaged in delivery and was being sent back to the warehouse. They want to know if I wanted another one sent or a refund. I asked for a refund. After two weeks no refund. I emailed back and she said it take 5-6 business days to show up in the account. So I waited another two weeks and still nothing. I called about once a week and emailed they every week also nothing. They don't ever answer there phone call nor their...

Allure Furniture Design / Fraud & cheating!

Ka

I should have checked with this website! I, too, ordered a bunked from the online store on Aug 2nd. They charged my credit card August 3rd. August 10th I started calling to see what was up. Never a call back. I emailed them and received a email back that was questionable because there was no signature, but they did say with would reimburse me if I wanted to cancel my order. I continue to call and email and have not heard a word. This should not be allowed to happen!!!