Sort by: Date | Popularity

Alliance Lending Complaints & Reviews

Alliance Lending - Missouri, Saint Louis / Scam and cheating Co

I received a call from Gerald Coleman indicating that I was approved from a loan and all I needed to do was send 1725.00 via money gram by 5 pm on 11/30/07, I was not able to do this so I told him. I asked if this could be done on monday, he said that I the offer would expire I said fine then I will just re-apply, when he said that I couldnt do that. That is when the bells should of started ringing, but they didnt start ringing until after I sent a money gram to Jenesa Irby in Harlen Alberta Canada, so on monday when I tried to call the number all I got was thank you and good bye. I hope this will help others from getting taken and I hope this people are found.

Alliance Lending - Missouri, Saint Louis / Scam and cheating company!

Va

I also sent the 4 month security payment ($1275) after getting a call from a Corey Hunt. Should have known something was wrong when they money was going to a Wendy McFarland in Canada, even though the documents appeared to be legit. Got a call from Allen Tucker that they were unable to insure my loan for 10K and that I could either send and additional 4 months or get back my deposit plus moneygram fees. I am still waiting for my money. After a week, I called for status of my refund, was told it would be sent out that Friday, still no money and now their number doesn't work. It's horrible how...