Sort by: Date | Popularity

Alfred Angelo Bridal Complaints & Reviews

Alfred Angelo Bridal - California, Riverside / Wedding dress failure; bad alterations, customer service order # 0041165

Co
Sep 29, 2016

I purchased the Disney Belle Dress from Alfred Angelo for my daughter for her wedding that took place on 9/24/16. That itself cost me OVER $2, 000. They also sold me a slip and bra. Told them my daughter was going to be 6.5 mos pregnant at the TIME of the ceremony. They didn't listen. Items came in--bra DID NOT fit (as I knew it wouldn't). Slip did NOT fit (again, didn't listen). Told me "No refunds--but we can exchange for merchandise". They were NOT going to do anything until the manager heard and she was able to find a larger slip, but the only thing my daughter could use were BRA CUPS--not...

Alfred Angelo Bridal - Pennsylvania, Lancaster / Hacked bridal gown and terrible customer service!

Jr
Apr 7, 2011

I sent this complaint to Vincent Piccione, CEO of Alfred Angelo. Email address: [email protected] Let me start by saying that when I got married 12 years ago, I wore an Alfred Angelo gown. Because of how beautiful my gown was, my sister, who was supposed to be getting married in May, chose to do the same. We live in Sinking Spring PA so the closest store to us is located in Lancaster, PA (Store 035), about an hour from our homes. We made many trips there over the past several months, first choosing a bridal gown and a bridesmaid gown, and then traveling to and from for alterations. On the date...

Alfred Angelo Bridal - Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh / poor customer service

Li

This is the worst service I have ever received. The belt of of my dress was defective, requiring a new one needing to be ordered after going round and round until I was almost short of breath with the sales girls and manager. When I arrived for minor alterations and asked for a cost breakdown the girl said "we forgot the bussle" and actually added additional costs to the alterations I guess just to show me for asking. What bad business and poor customer service! It is the worst. I would not recommend this store or line unless you want a lot of headache.