Sort by: Date | Popularity

Akash Packers and Movers Complaints & Reviews

Akash Packers and Movers / Terrible company

An

I contracted Akash Packers and Movers to move all my possessions from Lucknow to Pune. They were scheduled to deliver everything including my car on July 2nd. Only today we received our things. They never took the time to explain the reason for such delay. Every time I called they promised me next day delivery, so my wife waited for them again and again. I would not recommend their services to anyone. I understand there might be delays due to the weather, traffic, and etc. but I want a proper explanation. I do not agree to pay for someone's negligence.

Akash Packers and Movers / Non delivery of goods and car

Ra

I have booked my households and car to Akash Packers and Movers on 26th June for transfer from Lucknow to Pune. They promised me delivery on 1st July in Pune. But they have not delivered my goods till date (10/07/07). I have no word for their service. They are constantly lying me that they will deliver my goods within one day. Their service is pathetic. They do not give proper response to my inquiry should be punished by government as per law. This is strong recommendation that "No one should take their services".