Sort by: Date | Popularity

Airline ticket Complaints & Reviews

Airline ticket / Fake offer

Eb
May 26, 2015

I received an offer from air arabia mentioned limited time offer! Take advantage of air arabia's amazing offer and fly from uae to 32 destinations with return fares starting from aed 299, all inclusive. Book from: tuesday 26th may to monday 1st june 2015 Travel until: 10th december, 2015 When i called the call center to book my ticket on july 12 untill september 1 they told me we dont have offer in that time. . It means it's fake offer

Airline ticket / Rip Off

Lb
Mar 2, 2014

I book flights a month at a time for my husband. This flight was booked at the beginning of February. The departure was for Wednesday 26 from Houston. Business took him to another city, so I called to cancel the departing portion of the flight. To my surprise, I received an email from Southwest stating "No Show". I called the customer relations department who stated that I needed to prove that I called to cancel the flight. I was quite upset since we spend thousands of dollars every year with Southwest since Hurricane Katrina. I was trying to check my husband in for the returning portion of...

Airline ticket - California, Milpitas / Refund for Canceled Flight

Ef

My name is Erwin Flandez. On Sept 4 2009, I had booked a flight for two to Philippine with my mother. I had issued a check #179 with the amount of $2118.00 to Mr. Rodell to reserve plane tickets for Oct 5, 2009. He issued me an invoice# 3796 with confirmation of my payment in full as well as the time and date of departure and returns flights. On Sept 18th, I had contacted Mr. Rodell to cancel my plane ticket because my brother got sick and diagnosed with stomach cancer by Kaiser doctor. I told Mr. Rodell about this situation, and I asked him if I could get refund. He told me that there will be...

Airline ticket - Delaware, Wilmington / no refund

Gr

Last minute fare messed up my original ticket I purchased and convinced me to re-charge my account for the same fare promising to refund the original amount. They never did. They blocked my calls. I can't get through with e-mails. DON'T EVER BUY A TICKET THROUGH LAST MINUTE FARE/LAST MINUTE TICKETS They scam people and disappear. Your credit card company can't help you because Last Minute Fare eliminates their name from the charge to avoid being caught.