Sort by: Date | Popularity

Air Deccan Complaints & Reviews

Air Deccan / Dont Fly by AirDeccan!

Sr

I booked a ticked for a flight on 26 th April from Bangalore to Mangalore, I had to cancel a passenger first and then the whole ticket. I got the passenger cancellation Amount but not the whole ticket of 3436.20, All this has been represented in my intenary dated 25 th march. The Customer Care says refund has been done, my bank as not received it. I try calling up air-deccans nos it keeps ringing but no one picks up, I call up accounts ( no give from customer care ) its 24 Hours engaged. And lot more issues too, Dont Fly by AirDeccan!

Air Deccan / Problems with cancellation of air tickets!

So

I had booked a flight from Hyderabad to Kolkata online for 04th March 2007 in the name of Mr. Satyen Parida (PNR 1626926) in Air Deccan. Unfortunately, I wanted to get it canceled on 01st March 2007. However, I kept trying on the net to cancel the ticket online but to no avail as there is no option for cancellation. Further, I tried on the customer care line of Air Deccan as mentioned on their website at least 20 to 25 times. It appeared that all the lines were too busy (don't know in what). Therefore, I had to hire a cab from Gurgaon to New Delhi airport for Rs. 400/- and went to the...