Sort by: Date | Popularity

Aiellos Custom Homes Complaints & Reviews

Aiellos Custom Homes / The owner didn't tell exact prices for the job

Re
Oct 30, 2015

When we hired the company Aiellos Custom Homes. The owner hasn’t provided any precise response about the prices, but we desperately needed their services. We agreed to their terms and conditions. And we got the prices only in the end of the work, and we were shocked to hear how much we needed to pay this man. We were shocked and started to argue, but we agreed to their terms and conditions, so we haven’t had any other option than to pay for the job. But be aware of their wry methods.

Aiellos Custom Homes / The boss has problems with communication, problem-solving and his employees

Re
Oct 23, 2015

I would not recommend the company Aiellos Custom Homes to other guys. It was nightmare to work with them. I hired them one year ago and they only started to build the house. I couldn’t reach the boss since we signed the contract. He didn’t know how to speak with the customers and subcontractors. Their employees only quarrelled and didn’t want to work. He didn’t solve problems and I was tired of them. I asked the boss to break the contract.