Sort by: Date | Popularity

ACT Complaints & Reviews

ACT / Credit card

Ja
Nov 7, 2016

I had lost my job on 31st august.2016 and i had applied for credit shield on 11 august.2016.But still my credit shield is not cosider. From the bank they are calling and giving me tension that they are going for legal action.From july iam paying the cash and now 2 installments are pending.I have no way to pay the cash without job.So please approve my credit shield soon,

ACT - Maryland, Baltimore / fraud/rip-off

Lo

We were strung along believing that our daughter was going to be exposed to professional actors and receiving training and opportunities by people in the industry. All lies, all fake and we invested a lot of money for nothing. Saw the proof on T.V. days ago and knew it in my gut all along. The teachers were terrible. The director, Kari Kaapana is a scam artist! Don't believe her lies! Steer clear of ACT!!!

ACT / Need a refund

Tu

We went to an audition for ACT on 6/14/09 for a ucoming Disney New movie. The next day we were contacted and told that our daughter received a callback and needed to attend an important meeting at 1:45 on 6/15/09. During the meeting we were informed that our daughter did receive a callback, but acting/modeling lessons were required to purse a career and to be able to get jobs in the entertainment business. After agreeing to purchase package #2 for 2900.00 we signed our agreement and left the interview. After going home and talking about the matter, we decieded that we wanted to upgrade the...