Sort by: Date | Popularity

ACQua Beauty Supply Complaints & Reviews

ACQua Beauty Supply - New York, Brooklyn / Never received order

He

I ordered 58.66 of products and have never received them. I paid thru Paypal and they are investigating. Be aware that this company seems to doing business as Allstate Beauty, Acqua Salone Systems, and Champ u Salon. There may be others. I have the guys name on my Paypal account and when I google it, it seems he is ripping others off as well. I filed a complaint with the BBS and the New York Attorney General. Wish someone had done his earlier so I would not be writing this today. One other thing Acqua Salone Sytems filed Chapter 11 on 6/26/2009.

ACQua Beauty Supply - Washington / Paid in Full, Never received product

Sa

I ordered $100 worth of hair gel on June 1, 2009. They charged my credit card in full four days later. By June 18, I still hadn't received the product and I sent them an email. They responded saying that they were sorry but they weren't shipping my order and they would refund my money within 5-7 business days...It's been longer than that, and still no credit has shown back up on my account. I tried calling the number on their website and it doesn't work. I feel screwed and I will be calling my bank now to report them and try to get my money back. SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!