Sort by: Date | Popularity

Aclepsa.com Complaints & Reviews

Aclepsa.com / The fake medicines

Bi

They sold me fake medicines. These were without the box, and without the statement of the virtues of a medicine.

Aclepsa.com / Bad service

Wa

I have ordered from this company many times. I did have a slight problem last time I ordered. (I had a credit for 50% bonus pills with my next order. I didn't get the bonus pills, but did receive the regular amount.) When I called them, they solved the problem by refunded the total that i paid, which was OVER $1000.00, and I got to keep the pills that i did receive!! Thought that was a good deal.

Aclepsa.com / Beware

Va

Aclepsa has a guarantee for delivery dates. I ordered three medications I take daily, I was given a date of delivery, or money would be refunded. The due date passed, had to take option to go to doctors appointment and pay regular price at pharmacy. Called aclepsa, assured five separate times in 4 months that they would handle the situation, and money would be refunded to credit card. After 6 months, and hours on cell phone to aclepsa, they company has still not refunded the money, and I am quite sure at this point that they do not, or did not ever have any intentions of honouring this guarantee!!!

Aclepsa.com / They ripped me off!

Pr

Aclepsa.com pharmacy ripped me off for about $140... They strung me along for 2 months, (long enough for me not to be able to recoup from my credit card co) as soon as the 60 days lapsed, the cut off all communication and deleted my login name and password from the site... until that time they were super polite, and assuring me of delivery or a refund. Neither of which happened.