Sort by: Date | Popularity

Accurate1Solutions aka A1S.LA aka Allen C. Stallworth aka Christopher A. Stallworth Complaints & Reviews

Accurate1Solutions aka A1S.LA aka Allen C. Stallworth aka Christopher A. Stallworth - California, Los Angeles / credit repair, financial counseling

Gr
Dec 23, 2017

Allen Stallworth doesn't know the first thing about credit repair. Not only does he switch his name going by Chris Stallworth when the mood suits him but any questions about credit repair or potential clients who are satisfied with any work he has done for them is like searching for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...it just doesn't exist. He is a fast talker who is only looking for one thing and that is how to take unsuspecting fools for their hard earned cash. Do yourself a favor and stay as far away from the crook as possible.

Accurate1Solutions aka A1S.LA aka Allen C. Stallworth aka Christopher A. Stallworth - California, Woodland Hills / credit counseling service

Jul 09, 2017

I am so thankful that the attorneys looking into people who have been defrauded by Accurate1Solutions and Allen Stallworth reached out to me. I thought I was the only one who had been taken by this crook but it appears he has swindled others out of money as well with promising of solving all my credit woes and once he had my money, those promises turned into lies and I figured I had no way of getting my money back. If there is a class action lawsuit simmering, consider me onboard as this company and it's owner should be held accountable for the lies and deceit they enact on poor souls looking...