Sort by: Date | Popularity

Acai Soiree Complaints & Reviews

Acai Soiree - Ohio, Niles / no authorization to take out of my account

Ca

I did not authorize them to send me any more pills and they took $79.95 out of my checking accout with out asking me if i wanted any more . I haven"t completed the sample they sent for $1.99 . I can not afford theys pills and I can not take them, I get sick off them. I would like my money put back into my account, or I will be over drow. what can i do to get my money back. I have not received any more pill.

Acai Soiree - Delaware, Wilmington / Misleading/Fraudulant Policies

Mi

I ordered the trial bottle for $4.95 shipping and handling in good faith to try a promising product. Upon recieving it along with some other trial products from different companies, I realized that all the companies signed up participants automatically for very expensive memberships. I ordered my trial bottle on 5/24/09, which was a Sunday. I did not recieve the product until 5/30/09, (6 days later). Not realizing that the company would automatically charge me $79.95 for a new bottle & shipping and handling exactly 14 days after my order was placed, I tried to cancel my unintentional...