Sort by: Date | Popularity

Acai Slim Complaints & Reviews

Acai Slim - Utah / How Do I Cancel?

Le

I can't figure out how to cancel this Acai-aSlim either. I'm going to write to them at the address on the shipping package: Acaiaslim 12278 South Lone Peak Parkway Draper, UT 84020 I need to check and see if they are deducting payment from my credit card or checking account, and complain to them and tell them to stop payments.

Acai Slim - Oklahoma, El Reno / fraud charges

Je

I ordered the trial size of Acai berry slim with shipping and handling charges of $4.95 only. I cancelled within the 2 wk. period and later received 1 more bottle of Acai berry slim that I didn't order along with a charge of $79.95 on dec. 12. I then received another charge of $79.95 for the same product but not another bottle. I did not order these and I want these charges reversed immediately. I also started receiving charges of $1.00 from two more services after this from Easy saver and also American Leisure. Then in December I received two more charges of $16.95 ea. from those two...

Acai Slim / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD

Ja

I ORDEDERD A FREE SAMPLE OF ACAI SLIM. I RECIEVED MY SAMPLE THEN EMAILED THE COMPANY TO CANCELL MY MEMBERSHIP. I NEVER AUTHORIZED THEM TO CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD. I DO NOT WANT THE PRODUCT. WHEN I SPOKE WITH THEM THEY TOLD ME THEY NEVER GOT MY EMAIL. I AM SENDING THE PILLS BACK THEY DO NOT WORK. I WILL CALL MY C/C COMPANY NOT TO PAY. MY HUSBAND IS AN ATTORNEY AND HE WILL HANDLE THIS.I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH YOUR PRODUCT. WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION! PLEASE REMOVE ALL CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD IMMEDIETLY!!!

Acai Slim / sneaky way of doing business

He

All I wanted was the sample, was happy to pay s&h for that. Just as I clicked the send button I saw the fine print that said I was going to be billed monthly. Luckily the company called me to confirm the order, so I got their phone number. Was able to get through today after a long wait and cancel the order. Might have to get new credit card. The number is 877-317-0189 for anyone who wants to cancel their "free" sample and on going monthly order from Acai slim.

Acai Slim - New York, Brooklyn / will like to cancel

Ma

I WILL LIKE TO CANCEL. I WAS BILL FOR THE PRODUCT WITH OUT MY PERMISSION. cANCEL STOP SENDING ANY PRODUCT TO MY HOME.

Acai Slim - Ontario, Ottawa / Charged without OK

La

STOP Charging my account. I was billed $75.69 on Nov 25 without my ok. I DO NOT WANT any product shipped to me.