Sort by: Date | Popularity

Acai Advanced C/O GLF Complaints & Reviews

Acai Advanced C/O GLF - Maine, Lewiston / CACELLED PRODUCT

Ms

I ORDERED THEIR PRODUCT BECAUSE OF THE TRAIL. i CALLED AND CANCELLED WITHIN THE 15 DAYS. I WAS INFORMED THERE WAS NOT A PROBLEM WITH THE CANCELLATION. I RECENTLY NOTICED THE RECURRING WAS BEING TO ACCOUNT. HERE IS THE KICKER WHEN I CALLED THEM THEY TOLD THAT I WAS STILL ENROLLED INTO LIVE HELATH SOMETHING . I ASKED THEM HOW I BEING CHARGED FOR A PRODUCT I WAS NOT RECEIVING, THEY IT WAS AN INTERNET THING. THEY ARE WILLING TO GIVE ME BACK 24.95, AFTER TAKING 164.74.

Acai Advanced C/O GLF - Florida, Orange Park / Unauthorized Charges

De

Went on line to order a risk free (YEA, RIGHT!!) 30 day trial of Acai Advanced for $5.95 (shipping). Got it and have been using it and even paid the $64.95 for the next shipment. Now I have a $24.95 charge for some on-line internet service. WHAT A SCAM!! Have been on hold for over 15 minutes with only a recording that says, "Do to the overwelming response for Acai Advanced, we are experiencing a high number of calls, please hold on and a representative will be with you. They then give an email address [email protected] DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!