Sort by: Date | Popularity

Academy Collection Service, Inc. - www.AcademyCollection.com Complaints & Reviews

Academy Collection Service, Inc. - www.AcademyCollection.com / Demanding, aggressive money extortion

Academy Services 10965 Decatur Road Philadelphia, PA 19154 (800) 220-0605 Oh my goodness! I have so many mixed emotions right now after reading Laura M's complaint. Not only am I appalled by her experience, but almost grateful/thankful that I went to ComplaintsBoard.com and reviewed her letter regarding her experience with Academy Services. I must tell you that the same exact thing just happened to me yesterday afternoon and I mean the same thing happened to me, but I was at work and thought I was doing a good deed by calling them back. The guys name was Gordon and if I'm not...

Academy Collection Service, Inc. - www.AcademyCollection.com / People threatening

Academy Services 10965 Decatur Rd. Philadelphia, PA 19154 1(800) 220-0605 I received a phone call this morning and when I looked on the caller ID it said private call so I picked up the phone thinking it might be one of my clients. A Mr. Miller identified himself and his company and proceeded to yell at me. He was threatening me the whole time telling me that I needed to pay the citibank card off immediately or I would be taken to court. I told him I understood it was my debt and that I was willing to take care of it. I mentioned that I had not lived at the address they had in about 5 years and no...