Sort by: Date | Popularity

AAA Claims Complaints & Reviews

AAA Claims - California, Pomona / customer service - ref# [protected]

Cc
Aug 09, 2017

My daughter had an accident on 05/28/17. I called as soon as it happened, we even called police and had a report. Once Alexis gets information, I don't hear anything for long time. I eventually call her and leave a message. I get a call a few days later saying y daughter was found to be at fault and that she is sending a letter for me to sign. All this is on the message she sent me on 07/03/17. I call her later that day saying I will not sign the letter because I disagree with her findings. I asked her if she had even bothered to get police report. I didn't her anything back from Alexis so I...

AAA Claims - California, Costa Mesa / Customer service

Wg
Oct 18, 2016

I am extremely dissapointed with the lack of customer service from my claims adjuster Ashley in the Costa Mesa office and her Supervisor. Ive been calling all week and leaving several voicemail messages and no one has returned my calls. Im beyond frustrated with this company! And to think I was considering switching my policies to AAA, I am so glad I didnt. Voicemail says they will return my call before the end of the business day well its been over a week. Worst customer service ever. Very dissapointed.