Sort by: Date | Popularity

A k management Complaints & Reviews

A k management / theft

Ka
Dec 20, 2014

If I could rate them on a minus scale I would. These people rang me saying they had my loan application and that they needed to verify a few things and ask me some questions. I went over a few things and the the girl asked me for my bank details, I asked what for and was told so they can verify who I was. I gave over my bank account number and sort code but said I would not give over the security 3 digit code on the back. The girl said she didnt need them and that they would not be taking any money out of my account. Then last week i see that they had taken £89.00 out of my account. I...

A k management / £89 taken from my bank without consent

St
Dec 16, 2014

I was called by a member of AK Management on Dec 4th saying they would be able to find me a loan. I asked what fees they charge, as i refuse to take any loans out on this basis. The man assured me once a loan was accepted by me, and placed in my bank, a one off fee of £89 would be charged. He already had my bank account and sort code without me even telling him. I said just email the companies that you recommend and i will go from there. I DID NOT take any loan out as the interest rates were a joke. Today i have been to my bank to discover £89 was taken by AK Management. I WANT IT BACK> OR I WILL GO TO THE LAW.