Sort by: Date | Popularity

A+ Advisors Complaints & Reviews

A+ Advisors - Idaho, Coeurd Alene / Fraud

Ha

Mike R. a salesman with whom I listed our vacation property called and told me the property had sold. This was a year ago. They had me update an application for service. For the next 7 months I tried to collect the sales money. They always put me off and finally told me that they had never told me it sold. I have launched a complaint of fraud with my credit card company and will be calling the Florida State Attorney's office.

A+ Advisors - Florida, Clearmont / Scam

Db

Contacted by Michael Shaw on July 2, 2008. Michael stated that he had someone who wanted to buy my timeshare. There has been no contact since. The time span of 180 days has passed and I have made calls for a refund but have not heard from them.

A+ Advisors - Michigan, Gladwin / Bad service

Va

My sales person, Michael Shaw called me from A+ Advisors. He stated that "someone wanted to buy my timeshare". He assured me he would be "with me every step of the way." After reading what I assume was a fake BBB report showing a positive rating, and contracts stating I could have all my money back, paid the $1797. I told Mr Shaw I was a widow with 2 kids and that I didn't have money to throw around. Since they took my money in June, I have emailed, called, emailed, called, and heard NOTHING. I want my money back! On top of that, my property is not even LISTED on their site. So, they have done NO advertising.