Sort by: Date | Popularity

48 Hour Loan Center Complaints & Reviews

48 Hour Loan Center - Maine, Portland / Scam and cheating!

Va

We applied for a loan for $80,000 and was told we needed 3 payments up front of $1949.25 and was told it would be there in 48 hours. The next day they contacted us and told us 'due to my credit we needed an additional 3 payments up front of $1949.25, and offered to up the loan to a $100,000 and add 5 years onto the loan to make the loan for 45 years, and the payments would remain 647.85.' The next day they told us we needed insurance on the loan, and the loan company would pay half of the insurance which was $2,000. So we had to pay $1,000. After this was sent in it would be there in...

48 Hour Loan Center - Maine, Portland / Ripped off!

Va

I applied for a loan on line several days later i rec a call from bruce manning ext 321 from 48 hour loan center stating that i qualified for a loan but i had to pay 5 payments in advance and faxed me paperwork with all the info we talked about. Then i sent them 5 payment total of 785.00 by money gram transfer then i rec a call from andrew silverman ext 510 that the broker required a total of 10 not 5 payments, so like an idiot i sent it another 785.00 then i rec a call from Vince Dimarco ext 218 the broker required that i have insurance on the loan. I needed to send 1000.00, so i did i also rec a letter of guarantee from craig alston. This is all fraud and a scam never rec any funds from these people!!!