Sort by: Date | Popularity

1st Convience Bank Complaints & Reviews

1st Convience Bank - Texas, Dallas / 1,000 overdaft fees

Do

Reported id theft in less than 24 hours after first fake charges were noted in my account. Met with bank officer and talked to security department. Problem was a single business that was repeatedly sending through false charges. While I confronted the business scammer, my account was to be blocked from this vendor. The bank did not accept the false charges but charged me $34.50 per attempted transaction despite our agreement. The Bank continues to add more charges and the total loss with OD bank fees are now > $1, 000.

1st Convience Bank / Overcharged

Sh

My family and myself have been banking with this bank for about two years. A manager was nice enough to open my checking account and all five of my savings accounts. My wife and I were there a total of two hours while the manager went over every detail of each account. Free money orders, free on-line transfers from account to account, no minimum balance on kids accounts as long as five dollars is transfered from our checking accounts...etc. Three weeks ago all four of my kids accounts were in the negatives, this went on about two or three weeks, keep in mind I go into this bank twice a week to...