Sort by: Date | Popularity

1saleaday.com Complaints & Reviews

1saleaday.com - Tennessee / Order Not Shipped

Fo

I ordered a Logitech Cordless Wave Keyboard & Mouse combo on 6/23/10 and their website states they will ship within 5 business days, which they did not do. They have told me twice that my order was being processed and I should "Rest assured your item is on its way and you will be receiving your tracking information shortly." They would not even give me a proposed shipping date, so after advising them if they did not ship it by 07/02/10, or provide an estimated shipping date, I would dispute the charge with my credit card company (as they stated they could not cancel the order). As this did not happen, I have contacted my credit card company and disputed the charge. Avoid purchasing anything from this website!

1saleaday.com / Online scam

An

I recently had a terrible experience with 1saleaday.com. My order was never delivered and my credit card was charged in full. Despite numerous attempts to contact them via email I never received any response. Avoid this site at all cost! They are unreliable and unethical. A total SCAM! Report them to the BBB!

1saleaday.com - New York, Brooklyn / 1saleaday theives

Rw

My order was placed on 11/13/08 for (2) 8" Digital Photo Frames. I received (1) initial email confirming purchase and payment confirmation. My order status on the company web site says that items were shipped via ground with no tracking number. After many emails to them and no replies, I am worried that I too may have been scammed. I have filed complaints with the BBB & FTC. My next objective is to write a letter to the State of New York Attorney General and send a letter to their physical address via certified mail. I urge all others who have been experiencing this problem to do the same.