Sort by: Date | Popularity

1015store.com Complaints & Reviews

1015store.com / Seller took my order and didn't reply

Ri
Sep 30, 2014

I bought jeans and jacket from the company www.1015store.com. I got wrong size and tried to reach the seller, but all my emails were returned back, ‘coz the email address was fault. Finally, I got the reply from them. The seller promised to change the size and paid for the postage, but he fooled me and took my order and stopped to communicate with me at all. These people are scammers and liars, who promise a lot, but in result you get nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

1015store.com / They sent my order to wrong place

Le
Aug 16, 2014

I ordered some stuff from the website www.1015store.com. I waited for any info about my order, but these jerks didn’t provide info at all. After 4 weeks it turned out that they sent my order to completely wrong state. WTF? I tried to get refund and asked for compensation, but they refused and started to ignore me. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

1015store.com / Horrible clothes and services

Vu
Mar 31, 2014

I ordered several items from the website www.1015store.com, but I was really disappointed in them. The items arrived very quickly, but they didn’t look the same as on the website. It was horrible piece of rubbish. I tried to return them, but the seller didn’t reply to my emails. So don’t buy from them. Clothes are rubbish and no services at all. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.