Sort by: Date | Popularity

100bestbuy.com Complaints & Reviews

100bestbuy.com / Cheating Consumer in the name of Prize winning contest

Bi
Feb 13, 2015

On 9th January 2015 at 12:02 pm I received a call from 100bestbuy.com(+91 [protected]), on the call that executive had told that I had been selected for the monthly prize drawn of Sony z3 mobile. Out of 200 contestants only 20 will get selected prize drawn and I am one among them. For participating on the prize drawn I need to product for cost worth Rs.899, they told that they will sending the shoe which cost Rs.899, We will also provide 50% cash back for this product with Rs.100 discount coupon. He told that I will get these 50% cash back, discount coupon and lucky drawn entry with this Shoe...

100bestbuy.com / Product not replaced yet

Sa
Mar 22, 2013

Sir, I ordered a Kain formal Black shoes(37598)(Rs 726) on jan 29th 2013 and got my product on 2nd feb 2013.But I got a size of 9 instead of size of 6.Actually it was deliberately made of 6 size (a 9 size shoe), So I had to return it on the same day by DTDC courier service.My courier tracking details of the returned product is Courier Service:www.dtdc.com Tracking ID:B90365331 My phone no:[protected] which shows that product is delivered to the Security Guard.According to their return policy it should be replaced within 10-15 days, but it has been one and half month since I returned the...

100bestbuy.com / Dell XCD28 as well as saree from 100bestbuy.com

Sa
Mar 01, 2012

I had been shopping online for a while and was pleasantly surprised when I got a feedback call for each of my two purchases from 100bestbuy.com last month. I had ordered for a Dell XCD28 as well as saree for my wife because the offers were really attractive . I had some serious issued with their delivery earlier and was planning not to shop from them again. However it seems that these guys are making a serious effort to ramp up their customer experience. The product quality in 100bestbuy.com had always been awesome and the only problem is the service and delivery. Good to know that they are concentrating on it as well now.

100bestbuy.com / Fake Products and No refund

Ne
Feb 29, 2012

Am Neil Dsilva from Pune. I happen to purchase two ipods form 100bestbuy.com in the month of January worth 1200 Rs. My reference No. 2050083. When I received the products they were defected and looked plastic. I immediately got in touch with them and sent the products back to the address mentioned on their website. They took like for every to receive the products and my courier company had delivered it the very the very next day. After two weeks of follow up they finally received the product and now are refusing to refund. This website has made my shopping experience equivalent to a nightmare.