Consumer Complaints & Reviews in Berlin, Maryland

Tracy Home / pepsi nfl cans

Mr
Mrs. Grubbs on Oct 30, 2017
I have purchased numerous pepsi soda cans 12 packs that say limited edition nfl cans inside, but when I open the packs there are no nfl cans inside. This is false advertisement, and I don't like to be lied too. I guess I will have to stop purchasing this brand of soda due to the false advertisement. I will also email my family and friends not to drink any.

Carnival Cruise Lines / changing guest name

Da
Danielle Douglas on Oct 12, 2017
Booking #6SR6J7 I have a cruise that I'm to leave on in 11 days. My son now has to go under major surgery and I'm unable to go. I wanted to give my cruise a friend of mine and I was willing to pay a fee. When I called the woman told me I would have to pay $650 just to cancel and than I...

Registered Data Analytics (RDA) / Scam

Recieved a Certification of Disbursements Pending $2, 450, 900.00. As I was asked to send $20.00 reqired fee payable to Registered Data Analytics (RDA). If you need to see document, I will send it alone to the proper people.

24H OUTLET / FRAUD

I recently purchase a Christmas gift over the holiday for my son from 24H OUTLET. Billing Description: discountretail.com. I have never recieve my product but my account was debit for purchase amount $93.99 . Transaction ID: TRI260911504878 Please help me in recovery to the lost of my account
Contact Us